Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,298 Posts
Agreed, Shaina, and completely pointless as well. Mirada is happy at home with Jackie and her husband. She hasn't gone anywhere.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Elana, You are FAR better then this!

Back in the day you were one of the people who helped me with Carter. Helped me every day get through what I was going through, helped me understand and helped me try to figure out the issues with him. You were great and I highly respected you for what you did. THIS is NOT what you use to be. Back in the day you would have NEVER gotten into this crap. You were too wise for it and just didn't care.

Don't play their games. :(

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
I really can't believe I had to wake up to a thread like this from you Elana. FYI, Mirada is going NO WHERE, she's happy at home with Jackie. I'm so upset and disappointed right now...

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Agreed, Shaina, and completely pointless as well. Mirada is happy at home with Jackie and her husband. She hasn't gone anywhere.
Took the words right outta my mouth :)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Are we sure this is Elana & her account hasnt been hacked? It's happened before where accounts were hacked and not so nice stuff posted. This just does not sound like Elana...

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
I agree with Darkmoon

And yes this is Elana, not a hack. She used to be nice and helpful. Not anymore, unfortunately.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
Are we sure this is Elana & her account hasnt been hacked? It's happened before where accounts were hacked and not so nice stuff posted. This just does not sound like Elana...
It's Elana, the only way it isn't is if she gave Yvonne her account info and let her use the account to bash Jackie.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
And? The point of this is what? Apparently you failed to notice that it's been quite some time since Mirada was decided to be non-breedable and non-showable, but yet...she's still with Jackie as a pet. So therefore, she hasn't "dumped" her off on the first available person who would like to own one of dem dar po-lice dawgs. I find it quite odd that someone with as much farm experience as you claim to have to be so bitterly opposed to selling an animal that didn't meet the purpose it was intended for. LOL at you.

·
Banned
7,725 Posts
Based on Elana's response to Jackie's thread about Mirada being dysplastic and Elana's recent turn to bitterness, I'm 100% sure this is Elana.

Too bad no one feels the same way she does, I don't know what response she thought she would ellicit. We all know what position Jackie has been put in recently, and we all know what dillemas she's been facing. She will likely be keeping Mirada unless and awesome home can be found for her, and if so, what's the harm in that? Jackie's trying to become a BREEDER now, she has goals to aim for and cannot keep every dog or puppy that she buys or keeps in hopes of breeding. If she had bought Mirada as a family pet and decided to up and dump her when she 'rayed badly, I can see the hatred. But she ISN'T dumping her, and she was bought for a purpose that she cannot fulfil. Jackie has given her a GREAT home so far and great training. And she isn't going to turn her back on her like Elana is trying to get across.

Holier than thou much?

I personally feel that Elana is jealous of A) Jackie's friendships here (as petty as that is) and B) Jackie attempting to GO somewhere with herself and her dogs and make a name for herself. And she's probably mad about the temp. bans she's recently faced.

Elana can get over it.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
This just seemed out of character from the posts Ive read from Elana. Apparently Ive missed some posts..which is fine with me, I have enough drama in my life without the internet adding to it. Back to our regularly scheduled lives :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.