Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted anything, but I am going to try and get back into the dog forum! :wave:

Arya is now 11 months old, and she has become the most wonderful dog. She is such a sweet soul, and loves everyone and everything she meets. We have done a ton of training, and she will be taking her Canine Good Citizen test after she turns one in May. I am so proud of my pup!! Had to brag little bit! We are going to work on her becoming a therapy dog shortly after she passes her CGC. She is amazing with children, so we hope to work with them most of the time. She is really changing minds about the breed, and I know she is going to help a lot of people in need. I'm such a proud momma!!

Arya and her training class buddy, Prada, at a dog-friendly restaurant.

Arya and Nikko working on down-stays at a park.

Arya and Ginger in her puppy training class!

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Oh my goodness she is adorable!!!!! And please do keep us updated on her therapy training - I'm only a year and a few months behind you!.. okay so I still need to have my pup be born, and get him, BUT I am on a list for a puppy at the end of July/beginning of August and I will be asking you so many questions

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

Training with a dog is SO much fun! I really think it helps grow the bond between us, and Arya loves it! It keeps her mellow and well-balanced as well. It's been really fun so far!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts