Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

After 2 years of reading and studying for my future dog. And wondering on what breed to get, I do not have to wonder no more.
Today the phone rang, and my husband started talking to some dogbreeder I realized. Long phone call. Then he told me this breeder did not want to give Armando to this woman who was supposed to get him. So she was asking him bunch of questions about us. I heard hubby tell her he will think about it and keep in touch.

He showed me pictures of Armando and my heart melted. The next thing I know I see an email from the breeder saying she Armando will fly to our City 1st Sept.
And I was like "oh you said YES to her?" he was like "uuu ye" and then I have been smiling ever since :D cant stop smiling!!!! probably wont sleep the next 2 weeks :D Armando will have the best home here with us that is for sure.
Another funny thing is that the breeder dreamed not to give Armando to that promised woman, another reason why she didnt wanna give her the dog, also the woman lied to her about one question.

here is Armando

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im so excited that i realized my grammar is all wrong. sorry for that guys! my pulse is just racing and smiling :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
He's cute. Is that a Golden? I honestly can't tell! Who's the breeder?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he is a golden retriever yes. oh i could not sleep the whole night. too excited. the breeder is from iceland. amazing gold. i hope i will be able to sleep tonight :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts