Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JF144 - Colorful Circles

Votes: 5 41.7%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on ordering a custom harness for Kuma from this website: http://harnessheaven.goods.officelive.com/Harnesses.aspx, but I CANNOT make up my mind on which fabric to go with. The harnesses are made with a contrasting trim and with the dog's name embroidered in the same color as the trim on the neck. I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite is from the fabrics I like. Maybe it'll help me finally make up my mind, lol. If you click on the link, and then on "Click here for fabric choices", it'll show all the available fabrics.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I love the skull and crossbones.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Hmm, I dont know, either the skulls and crossbones or the circles....Okay, since Kuma is a boy I think the skulls and crossbones will be better.

·
Super Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I was leaning towards the skull and crossbones, but then I'd look at the others and go "oh, but I like those too" and then I'd be right back to square one, lol.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I like the skull and crossbones....but I also like both the monkey prints too :D

PS...OMG how cute is the Happy Paws page on that site LOL

·
Super Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I put in the order for the skull and cross bones. :) Thanks everyone for your input, I do like the circles too, and I might just have to get him another one in that fabric down the road. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts