Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my dogs like to look out the windows in the car and occasionally stick their heads out and I have noticed the occasionally squint when doing so. So I just want to know if anybody here has doggles and if they are worth the money. Thanks for reading and hopefully replying.

·
Registered
291 Posts
No, cant help you with how they work because I have never used them simply because I do not allow my dogs to hang their heads out the window.
It only takes one hard cased bug at 60 miles an hour to pop an eyeball, SPLAT!

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
And that would be what the doggles are for. :p

I haven't tried them, OP, but if they fit properly, they sound like a solid idea to me.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
we have a dog who comes in to the grooming shop. he wears them. But because he has sever eye issues. So they put them on him to protect his sensitive eyes

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Dreizehn wears doggles when sticking his head out of the window. He didn't like them at first but I would put them on the first few times and then gave him treats while he ignored it. He got over it quickly.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I love that Dobe of yours, Patch! =)

I've never let Bella stick her head out of the window for the obvious injury reasons. Never thought about doggles, though!

Ohhhhh, Beeeeellaaaaa!!! heheheeeeheeehee!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Oh at first I misread this (thought the "L" in "doggles" was an "I" & read it as "doggies") & I thought it was titled "are doggies worth it" & I had a passionate response ready..... Good thing I re-read it lol.

On topic I have never tried them, I look fwd to seeing others responses... They are cute tho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts