Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
adorable! I think I would loose that dog - she is so tiny. How do you not loose her under the couch? Does she wear a bell so you can find her? (I really am curious). A dog that size seems like it would be hard to spot in a room if it was still (not like a 4 mo old pup is lol) So cute!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
A little off topic but last weekend at the Agility trial, I sent Kiska (who is about 6 lbs.) through the tunnel and stood there waiting for her to come out the other end. I kept looking at the tunnel mouth only to find her standing right behind me out of sight. She had gone into the tunnel but turned and came right back out and came to stand behind me. It is really easy to "lose" little dogs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She doesn't wear a bell... we considered that, but in the end we thought that she'd probably sit down and chew it off ;)
Also, she's never still -- you got that right, lol. If we don't go and chase/try to find Apple, she'll get nervous and try to find us. If she doesn't she's probably chewing on the corners of the walls.. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She probably got a little nervous in that tunnel, like, "Hey, where'd she go?" That's sweet of her to come out and look for you.. Apple still has a tendency to run off and chew stones, and then come back after she's had her fill of fun :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts