Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great5 pictures :) Luna is so pretty, I love her colors. How old is Apollo? He looks young, but pretty big too. He's very handsome though, I love Rotties :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Both your dogs are just beautiful! I love Luna's coloring, and of course I love everything about Apollo - he is soo handsome. Nice to see them playing together.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great5 pictures :) Luna is so pretty, I love her colors. How old is Apollo? He looks young, but pretty big too. He's very handsome though, I love Rotties :)
Thanks! She's pretty and she knows it, LOL.

My vet estimates Apollo's age to be somewhere around 1 year old. He probably won't get any taller, but probably will fill out a bit.

Looks like everyone is having a good time! And Apollo sure didn't waste any time fitting in with his new family :)

This picture of the new boy is adorable -
It's amazing to me how quickly he fit in! It's like he was born to be adopted by us. I also really like that picture... he looks like such a tough guy!

Both your dogs are just beautiful! I love Luna's coloring, and of course I love everything about Apollo - he is soo handsome. Nice to see them playing together.
Thanks! I get to see them playing together ALL the time, LOL. They play play play until Apollo practically drops over from tiredness. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts