Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed them requesting coupons, and boy did they send me some good ones! One of them is for a free 3lb bag of RAW or small bag of kibble. Another one is for $5.00 off any NV product, as well as a $3.00 and a $2.00 off treat coupon. I was shocked!! Plus, they're coupons are really nice looking. So email them and request some coupons! These days, every money saved counts!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Geez, you scared me. I've started using the raw nuggets for my one super-picky cat. They gave me the coupon thing at the store.

I was worried this was a BAD thread :)

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Also, if for any reason your dog doesn't like their food, they will take it back and refund your money. =)

When it turned out Ice wasn't doing well on their grain-free stuff, I just took it back to the store and exchanged it for a new bag of Prairie.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
PetSmart will take it back, I think most stores will if you just ask :)

ETA: We don't sell NV but I mean will take any food back. So I think a lot of places WILL you just have to say why.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PetSmart will take it back, I think most stores will if you just ask :)

ETA: We don't sell NV but I mean will take any food back. So I think a lot of places WILL you just have to say why.
I know the big chains will, like PetSmart, PetCo and PetSupermarket, but I don't think my mom and pop (independent) stores will.... I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
We own a small retail store, & tho it's never come up, if someone were to return a bag, we'd take it back, refund the persons money & send it back to NV. We don't carry any other brands that we could exchange it for.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great info! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts