Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are visiting the in-laws next week in Arizona. However, this time we are driving up to Sedona for a 4hour train ride and want to stay overnite.

If anyone has stayed in Sedona - any suggestions what places to stay at? There are so many to choose from on the Internet, I'm not sure which area is the best to stay? West Sedona, Uptown Sedona or Historic/Arts District?

Thanks,
Maureen

·
Registered
64 Posts
I didn't stay overnight but I've been to Sedona and it's beautiful....Red Rock Country. Personally, I think it would be fun to stay in the Historic area so you can sight see a bit more easy. But I've never been to the other portions of Sedona so I'm not sure. Enjoy your trip!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have been there also but did not stay the night although I wish I would have. You are in for a great time. I Live in SO Cal but have been a few places like London, Canada, Cancun, Italy....ect and Sedona is one of the prettiest places I have been its beautiful and you will love it there. Hope you have a great time tell us all about it when you get baack and dont forget pictures.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been there also but did not stay the night although I wish I would have. You are in for a great time. I Live in SO Cal but have been a few places like London, Canada, Cancun, Italy....ect and Sedona is one of the prettiest places I have been its beautiful and you will love it there. Hope you have a great time tell us all about it when you get baack and dont forget pictures.

Thanks - I wish we could stay longer in Sedona - hotel prices are $$. We managed to get a good deal on one. Since the in-laws have a place in AZ/Sun City we will visit again. They have cool tours like jeep rides, horse back riding. hot air balloons. We picked the train ride - i hope I see some Eagles. Italy is on our "go to list". Will take pictures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts