Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
WOW! These busts are happening every few days it seems. With all those dogs in need of homes after the busts, I can only imagine how many are in those horrid conditions. I am so happy for the ones that escape with their lives and the ones that can be humanely put out of their misery. I am deeply saddened by peoples need to continue the torture of innocent animals for a buck. We are in tough times right now and it almost seems to be an increase of people breeding their dogs to make money. :mad:
I just hope these can all find good homes and people will stop the excessive breeding.

·
Banned
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it is places like these that keep puppy mills in business.

Sad to say but the example I used in the above link is in the town I live in. I have emailed the place asking them if they visit each and every breeding facility to see exactly the living conditions of the puppies that they obtain came from. I am not surprised that I have not received an answer to the email. I probably never will.

I had no idea that the place existed until I seen an ad for it on cable TV on the Animal Planet channel. Now I know they had nothing to do with the commercial because it is a local commercial and not a national one. Still I think prospective customers should be informed about puppy mills. Any puppy store that sells that many different breeds is getting them from puppy mills.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts