Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this dog was living behind my house for 2 weeks without a collar so i finally took him in. any idea what kind of dog he is? he is a puppy thats all i know. i saw some pics of staffordshire terriers that looked sort of like her but im not sure. she doesnt have the big head that they do. so what do you guys think? there are a bunch of pits in my neighborhood and i see a few stray pits every once in awhile. any chance she has some characteristics of them?

she is the black one. the red one one is my other dog. i think she is a besenji mix. not sure though.

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
She does look like a typical pit mix. Pretty!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
The black dog looks like a pit mix to me. It's always hard to tell though, but she sure is pretty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow you guys are quick!
thanks for the responses. she is a real sweetheart. my red dog also lived behind my garage for a bit before i took her in too. seems like a popular place to dump dogs or they just like it there and stay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I definitely see a lot of Pit with perhaps some Border Collie or something else that is making her a bit longer and leaner. She's adorable and looks like a very grateful dog. Good for you for taking them both in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts