Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this dog i have been told its a real dog(no photoshop) but it have a certain haircut would love to know what kind of dog it is since i kinda fell in low with the cuteness of it

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
whichin o.o

No link or pictures...

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
what dog? I don't see a dog

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
I firmly believe it is one of those unusual puppies that are bred to be incredibly small ... I cannot remember what they are called ......... maybe supposed to be a Pomeranian?

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Well I can tell you now it is a photoshopped photo. But the breed is a pomeranian. Please do not get this breed just cause you think that picture is cute ( I do not btw).

·
Registered
20,765 Posts
It looks like one of The Chipmunks. . .Theodore, I think :p. I HOPE it's photoshopped but there are people who deliberately breed deformed runts and charge an exorbitant amount for a dog that probably won't live to be 5. Maybe it's one of those.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Yep, looks like one of those monstrosities from Luxpup or mspuppyconnection. If you want one, expect to pay about $4000-$7000 for a runt from Korea that will probably not live as long as a normal-sized pomeranian due to health complications from being so small and deformed.

Poms from good breeders, by the way, are normally only up to 7 pounds fully grown in the first place, so you can definitely get an adorable, healthy little fluffball from someone reputable... and for much less money (probably closer to $1000). Do some research into the breed and see if a pomeranian would fit your lifestyle, and if so (and if you are American), start here, at the American Pomeranian Club website. :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Here's a good discussion on luxpup, if you're curious.

I don't know why people think those dogs look so cute. The eyes on that in particular are so pained to me.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
The first thing that came to my mind was a "Teddy Bear Pomeranian". They have shorter noses to which gives them the teddy bear name although this is not a good trait for the breed and I don't think it is acceptable in AKC breed standards. I thin nowadays it is like a designer breed, shorter nosed and smaller poms = teddy bear pomeranian.
Like a poodle/lab is no longer a mutt but a 'labradoodle' to 'breeders' of them.

I had never heard of luxpup, but now that I have seen them I think you guys are right, it does look like one from there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yep, looks like one of those monstrosities from Luxpup or mspuppyconnection. If you want one, expect to pay about $4000-$7000 for a runt from Korea that will probably not live as long as a normal-sized pomeranian due to health complications from being so small and deformed.

Poms from good breeders, by the way, are normally only up to 7 pounds fully grown in the first place, so you can definitely get an adorable, healthy little fluffball from someone reputable... and for much less money (probably closer to $1000). Do some research into the breed and see if a pomeranian would fit your lifestyle, and if so (and if you are American), start here, at the American Pomeranian Club website. :)
My friend from Korean tells me these "breeders" feed the puppies just enough food so they don't die to stunt their growth to make them even smaller. Results in a super expensive, starved to near death runt that is smaller than a rat. Poor dogs... the things some people do for looks.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Yuck. If that's the aesthetic you (general you) like I think a hamster would do the job.

OP, the dog in the picture does not look healthy. But if you just like the cut, a relative of mine has their dog trimmed to look similar and I think she looks much healthier and cuter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for All the replies

kafkabeetle thanks for the picture it was actually that fur/hair cut I found cute

Rest: I only want one with not sure how to put it in English but record book or something so u can track back that the breed is pure I'm from Denmark so sorry if my English aren't that good or I lag some gramma

Written on iPhone btw so might be some autocorrects that doesn't make sense

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Thanks for All the replies

kafkabeetle thanks for the picture it was actually that fur/hair cut I found cute

Rest: I only want one with not sure how to put it in English but record book or something so u can track back that the breed is pure I'm from Denmark so sorry if my English aren't that good or I lag some gramma

Written on iPhone btw so might be some autocorrects that doesn't make sense
Registration. Registered dogs have pedigrees.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts