Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He'll run, catch a ball, play, roll over, jump on the sofas.

But once he gets tired, God forbid you wake him! Not that you could, he'd hide behind the sofa and sleep there instead!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
He is a cutie! Lol! Just remember ... all that sleep=growing! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my God, squeeing! How cute are Abbylynn and Eddee sleeping together? I just love all your dogs, usually when people own more than one dog I pick my favourite but I just cannot. So adorable :)

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Oh my God, squeeing! How cute are Abbylynn and Eddee sleeping together? I just love all your dogs, usually when people own more than one dog I pick my favourite but I just cannot. So adorable :)
Thank you! :D

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Just love that Eddee is the perfect size for Abbylynn to cuddle - great pics.
Awwwe ... thanks. :) I liked your pics too! I love Hamish! Soooo adorable!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Do any of your dogs have dreams and you can just tell they are chasing a rabbit etc... in thier dream ? Lucifer does..., his legs and paws start running... he lets out little woofs and I have to wonder what he is dreaming of !!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Eddee did this the evening after his first boat ride. I think he was still trying to find his "Land Legs!" LOl! :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hamish "runs" most afternoons, and sometimes yelps - first time my OH heard him yelp he panicked because he though something was wrong!!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Aw, all of the doggies sleeping are just soo cute!! Luke will move his legs, nose will sometimes move, and once in a blue moon he'll whimper. I think he's dreaming about chasing those stray cats we have. Or the squirrels out of the garden, or the bunnies that pass by....lol. Also he's thinking, "If this person at the end of the leash wasn't there, I'd be able to catch the little rascals!" :)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
mine do this just about as hard as they play....

Kilt

Titch

ok, so Titch ain't sleeping, but....Miley is (GD Sheltie)

TirCeo....

Saoirse...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mine do this just about as hard as they play....

Kilt

Titch

ok, so Titch ain't sleeping, but....Miley is (GD Sheltie)

TirCeo....

Saoirse...
Uber-cute border collies! And I see one's called Saoirse...irish names abú! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts