Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My wife and I are planning to adopt a Samoyed. We are looking for a reputable breeder and found Northern Maine Samoyed Breeder. I tried to get information about the breeder and there is hardly any information them. I was wondering if anyone in the community knows about Northern Maine Samoyed Breeder.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am and owner/handler/breeder of champion Samoyeds in Maine. I have never heard of them. Unless she can provide you with their pedigrees and all clearances, both sire and dam and not their relatives,as recommended for the breed by Samoyed Club of America and OFFA done by a board certified vet in their respected field I would slowly back away. I've never heard of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Samoyed Club of America, Inc. doesn't suggest or support any salvage club or association. Those recorded here have met the capabilities of safeguarding fundamentally Samoyeds, having at any rate one individual from the Samoyed Club of America on the administering body of the club, and every year consenting to this disclaimer. Reaching these gatherings ought to be done straightforwardly by phone, email, or mail. The Samoyed Club of America Inc. not the slightest bit ensures the administrations of any of the recorded gatherings, and their criteria for cultivating, putting and receiving hounds.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 4 of 4 Posts