Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi:
I am new to any kind of dog forum. I bought a puppy off a CL ad a couple weeks ago. She was advertised as "purebred choc lab 8 weeks". Seller stated all deworming and shots were up to date. I met her off the highway and she 'forgot' paperwork. I still purchased the puppy. When I got home, I realized she was flea infested. Went to vet right away where they informed me she was "pale". So-basically long story short...and 3 vet visits later, she was anemic, flea infested and had coccidia and hookworms. Lovely...
But-we are well on our way to recovery! 2 weeks here and she has had all her meds and is flea free, (hopefully worms free after meds) and has had her first puppy shots.

NOW-the question is, what exactly is my little puppy Cocoa? No matter what, we wouldn't trade her for the world...but it would be nice to have some insight of what mix she may just be. :) Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I cannot figure out how to place photo. (My photo is from computer, not a URL) Hope it works

·
Registered
721 Posts
I can deff see lab in there for sure and also possibly other retrievers even pit (or mix of bully and terrier)
It is possible that she is a BYBd lab--her face just seems to narrow to be a pure lab but it is possible with a poorly bred dog.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts