Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like it's not going to work out for us to get our Pom puppy from the breeder we've been talking to, so I've been on the search to find other Pom pups in PA. Trouble is, I can't find any really, really good kennels around no matter where I search on the net. There is one Pom breeder nearby, but they don't have any litters yet and I have to be put on a waiting list. Don't know when their puppies are due... or if they have any pregnant females.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

(Please don't suggest a rescue. There are NO Pom rescues nearby within two hours -which is our limit-, I've checked. And the closest thing they have to Pom puppies around are 7 week old Pom/Chihuahuas at the shelter in a neighboring county... and they're more than likely gone now (not too many Poms, especially puppies, come into the shelter.)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, actually no... and it's funny, because I was just searching around and found that site, so I'll give that a try. I'm quite perturbed by my dear little Koda's breeder, so now I'm going all out trying to find the *perfect* breeder.

Hm... how do you go about by getting contacting them. Maybe I'm missing it on their site...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts