Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Could the mix be a Dobie/Rott like my Abbylynn? How big and what is the age of the pup?

This is abblylynn ....... she was 5 months old in this picture. It is the youngest one I have of her as I rescued her at that age.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Shes 3 months old an about 14 pounds last i checked but i am unsure on her height. Given her coloring i assumed the same rotti and dobie mix ill take a better shot of her standing up and get a height on her do i measure to shoulder neck head ??? Also do you have a picture of her fully grown i would love to see what my dog may look like when she gets bigger.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Shes 3 months old an about 14 pounds last i checked but i am unsure on her height. Given her coloring i assumed the same rotti and dobie mix ill take a better shot of her standing up and get a height on her do i measure to shoulder neck head ??? Also do you have a picture of her fully grown i would love to see what my dog may look like when she gets bigger.
Usually weight tells a picture in itself. I always measured from ground to shoulder or back line for height.

Here is Abbylynn ... she just turned one year old approximately Christmas time. I took this picture in January believe it or not! :) Abbylynn only weighed 30 pounds at 6 months old. She is now about 57 pounds give or take a couple. Her ears never stay the same either. Sometimes they stick out the side of her head.? :/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys been a while since i posted this but now i have a few pictures of my dog on my flickr stream. Maybe some of you could take a look and give me an idea of what she may look like full grown. To be perfectly honest i love this dog so much look dont matter to me but i am curious. Shes 4 months old and about 25 pound i do not have a high unfortunatly. Ive been told by my vet to expect her to be about 80 pounds and same by my trainer. But i am curious so im going to get her tested to see what breeds she actually is. But anyway heres my page take a look. http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thats what i was told by the shelter that she was a rotti mix. But they could have just been guessing by her markings and stuff. As for the boxer thing im not to familiar with boxers to know what there ears look like lol. Shes still under 4 months ive never had my own dog before so to be honest im clueless as to what she should look like at her age for her breed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now that im looking at dobi pics im seeing more and more of it in my dog. So basically i went into the shelter wanting a pit bull or a am staff cuz i wanted to block head an thick body and now im starting to think i got the exact opposite of that. An if it wasnt for her temperment i would have never taken her now im glad i did but just funny how i thought i wanted one thing ended up with something not even close

·
Registered
88 Posts
ya she looking like a doberman mix pup to me. but then again she may fill out more around 2 years of age. that's usually when rotty bulk up /fill out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts