Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is happy she is 3 years old weighs about 53lbs. she was a rescue. i would love to know what she is. i plan on getting on of those dna kits as soon as i have the extra money to get it. anyone have any guesses as to what she is?

ps. we didnt get her till she was 3 but i sorta indirectly know the previous "owner" whom she was rescued from and was able to get one of happy's baby pictures from the previous "owners" facebook page lol.

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog Canidae Dog breed Floor Companion dog Mammal Dog breed Dog Canidae Nose Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae Dog breed Canidae Dog Fawn Carnivore Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Carnivore

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i'm seeing Lab and SharPei.....she looks sweet....can you FB message the previous "owners" and see what they might know?

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I'm going to say part Lab/part Chinook (yes they're rare, but your third pic makes your dog look exactly like one and that head photo does too) and part something else... Anyway cute dog!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everybody. the original owner got her from a shelter so they dont know what she is.
spirit_of_cotons i had never heard of a chinook before. when i did a google search i was amazed at how much my dog looked like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts