Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is happy she is 3 years old weighs about 53lbs. she was a rescue. i would love to know what she is. i plan on getting on of those dna kits as soon as i have the extra money to get it. anyone have any guesses as to what she is?

ps. we didnt get her till she was 3 but i sorta indirectly know the previous "owner" whom she was rescued from and was able to get one of happy's baby pictures from the previous "owners" facebook page lol.

IMG_1069.jpg CIMG1960.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0358.jpg IMG_0367.jpg IMG_0220.jpg IMG_0746.jpg

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i'm seeing Lab and SharPei.....she looks sweet....can you FB message the previous "owners" and see what they might know?

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I'm going to say part Lab/part Chinook (yes they're rare, but your third pic makes your dog look exactly like one and that head photo does too) and part something else... Anyway cute dog!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everybody. the original owner got her from a shelter so they dont know what she is.
spirit_of_cotons i had never heard of a chinook before. when i did a google search i was amazed at how much my dog looked like them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts