Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any? I need Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Adult Food delivered to Montreal, Canada and cant find much. There's gotta be a big chain here :(:confused:

Would be nice to get the deals as in the US, 50-75$ orders = free shipping!

·
Registered
566 Posts
From what I see from their website there aren't any stores that sell Blue Buffalo in Quebec.

The only stores that I know of that do carry that food in Ontario where I live is Petsmart.

Have you thought of maybe contacting one of the Petsmart in Ontario to see if they would ship it to you.

That or maybe find a different food that is available where you are.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I see from their website there aren't any stores that sell Blue Buffalo in Quebec.

The only stores that I know of that do carry that food in Ontario where I live is Petsmart.

Have you thought of maybe contacting one of the Petsmart in Ontario to see if they would ship it to you.

That or maybe find a different food that is available where you are.
True, noticed that, I ended up buying Orijen, after reading the ingredients on both, I think this one's even better!

Found a dealer near my house that sells 29.7lbs bags of Orijen for adults, even gives the 11th big bag free, which is nice.

Thx for the help though!

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
One of the best pet food stores around here (Vancouver) is Tisol. They have all the excellent brands like Innova, Solid Gold, Blue Buffalo, Orijen, even ZiwiPeak. But I'm not sure if there are any in the Eastern side.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah thx guys, I found a store that carries Orijen in Blainville, nice price too. 59.99 for 29.7lbs, 11th bag free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts