1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
my girls definatly have enough energy.maybe a little so much.LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Talk to your vet first. But if they're tried, tested, and approved supplements for dogs, give them a try and see how your dogs do. There's nothing wrong with supplements for dogs. They do us good. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I guess if your vet approves them, it would be ok. My dog doesnt need it, he already has enough energy as it is. He would be bouncing off the walls!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My concern isn't the energy level, it's the for health purposes. I know in humans, antioxidants is a great preventative tool for cancer cells and helps prolong your life. I was just wondering if it had the same affect on dogs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't see why it would hurt, as long as they are safe for the dog. I take antioxidants myself. Anything healthy for me is surely healthy for dogs... hehe.

Does anyone know if you can give dogs human vitamins?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Probably not since humans and dogs have different dietary needs. And if your dog weighs significantly lower than you or a normal healthy person, the dog may get a vitamin overdose.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've seen commercials for one of the purina foods that said they are putting antioxidants in dog food now. Don't know if its a different formula for dogs or not, but certainly something to look into.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts