Well, many of you probably seen my thread on the GSD mix. Well, I have another opportunity to foster again, unless I decide to keep him. Some people are trying to rehome a male border collie, 8mo and intact, and if they can't find a home by the end of the week, they are going to drop him off at the shelter. So, since I have the room and the time, I'm going to pick him up maybe tonight and foster him til we can find him a permanent home. Or I may keep him myself, haven't made the decision yet. I just want to keep him out of the shelters. And I have a few contacts as well that can help me rehome him if needed. If he gets along great with the girls, I may possibly keep him, but if there's any issues, then will find a proper home for him. Will get pics if I do get him, as they said they have one person that wants to look at him. And since he's ahead of me in line, we'll see. He's supposed to check him out sometime today, and I'll be there tonight if he doesn't get him.