Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

My name is Monica.
Im married, with no human kids, I own 5 animals. 4 dogs and 1 cat.
Diamond, I got from my brothers girlfriend when she was 6 weeks old. Shes a diva brat and has to have it her way. NOT even kidding!
Obee, my husband and I rescued him from the animal shelter in 06, he was maybe 6-8wks. Hes still a little timid around new people, and loud sounds.
Roxi, I got her from my mom, she was found hanging from a kids bike by the neck, she was 6wks.
Murfee, we resuced from the shelter last year, shes our first cat.
NOW to Bailey.

I just got her 2 weeks ago.
She was born in a puppy mill, and was picked to be a "breeder."
She was having puppies from a early start, 6mths of age.
The PM was found and shut down, so half the dogs were put up for adoption or put down, well Bailey wasnt so lucky, this man picked her up and was suppose to have her spayed, but decided he was going to breed her for money, she had 3 litters in one year, and I guess she couldnt have them anymore, so he pawned her off to his girlfriend that couldnt even take care of any animal. She's my mom's boyfriends sister, her son was bascially an animal killer. He killed any little animal he could find. Moms BF told me about her, and wanted to know if I could take care of her. Poor thing, shes so use to living in her kennel its her safe spot. Thats my story :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood!!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! Thank you for rescuing! :) I also will be looking forward to pictures of your crew!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts