Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :wave: I just joined this forum after it was recommended by members of a homeschooling forum I frequent. I am a new puppy owner of a Great Pyranese/ yellow lab cross. She is 14 weeks old now, so we have had her for almost 6 weeks now. I am hoping to learn a lot here to make sure that I provide my puppy the best possible life possible. I was always a cat and small rodent owner in the past so having a puppy in the house is a whole new experience. But thus far a pure joy even when dealing with accidents in potty training, and chewing up of favorite shoes.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hello and welcome! You have definitely come to the right place for learning! :) I hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Oh, I'm glad you came over here. The people here know a lot about dogs and among them, seem to have solutions to every problem! Plus, they post wonderful pictures of their dogs and tell great stories about them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, I'm glad you came over here. The people here know a lot about dogs and among them, seem to have solutions to every problem! Plus, they post wonderful pictures of their dogs and tell great stories about them.
Hi roughcollie! I am glad to see a familiar name :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello and welcome, would love to see a pic of your dog.
Sure, Here is a picture of Delilah the night we brought her home 6 weeks ago today. I really need to upload some new pictures.

dec11jan12 003.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts