Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've rescued this dog from the roadside a few days ago and am trying to figure out what breed she is. She was running with a buddy but I could not catch her but I'm still trying. I hope they are doing ok without each other. It is snowing tonight here in Michigan and my heart is sinking for the other dog. She's just so scared of everyone but I hope I can catch her tomorrow and reunite her with her buddy, then hopefully find them a good home, but I'll take care of them in the meantime. Just so curious as to what breed she is and about how old she is. Any tips on telling a dogs age? She's tiny with long hair, but her buddy looked very similar, only with short hair. I'm not sure if they are related or not. Any help that you could give me, guesses appreciated as well and Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks like there could be some Jack Russell in there, not sure what else.

·
Registered
125 Posts
She looks like a wire hair JRT mix to me, where in MI are you located? It snowed pretty hard here last night to. I hope you can catch the other dog.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Tee Hee. I thought there might be Beagle in there as well.

I hope you can catch the other one too. This happened to me awhile back. There were two little white terrier mixes running loose near where I work. I caught the first one after the first taste of soup... x.x The second one I went back and fed and left water for a couple of times. Never could catch him.

I heard subsequently that my efforts were not in vain. Someone else did finally catch him. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts