Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, Annie-Banannie has been here for a wk today.....she doing great, her coat is starting to shine again and she's starting to come out of her shell some....she's still quite confused--leaves 10 acres of freedom, gets put in hiding for 5 days, put in a crate and on a plane to a place/people she has never seen, meets many new dogs (one of which was not a very welcoming Moo), and is now in the city....she went to the vet today for a HW/Lyme/Ehrlichia/Anaplasma test, all neg., has her hips/back manipulated to check for hip/back problems (i noticed she moved funny so i had them check...turns out her hips are fine but she has a problem in the lower spine area that causes "stiff" movement and crossing of the rear legs when trotting...can't remember what the vet mentioned it could be)...no agility for this girl.....she has some lumps on her rt side that the vet drew a sample from...it was straight blood so couldn't find anything there, will have to come up w/ $500 to have them removed/biopsied...

but, on to some pics...these are from the yesterday, the 17th....

Annie and Carson...

Rub a dub dub....Tir, Titch and Annie in a "tub"....

that's all, folks....

(Jack, the other one there, is up in northern CA now)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, Jack went to northern CA, to a friend of my other sister out there....so, the a$$ won't get them back.....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Annie looks very sweet and grateful. :)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Annie is gorgeous. The first picture reminded me of my first Aussie.
this has me even more convinced of my original thoughts on her....i don't think she is pure Border Collie (not that i care), i see Aussie in there as well....now, i know that the working BC's are so diversified in their looks but there is just something about her head (and other things) that says Aussie....how many of you see Aussie there?

my sis (not the one that owned her, the other one) says she knows both the parents and they are both BC but she also said that the "breeder" microchipped her and that Annie was already microchipped but the scanner didn't find anything....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about any of you Aussie owners out there?...whaddya think?....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts