Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, sort of.

Dante likes a big, fuzzy blanket.

And Zeke sleeps in a chair by the window (on another fuzzy blanket.) I always open the shade a little so he can guard the street in front of the house. Luckily, it's a sleepy little town, so there's not much for him to get upset about.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ahhh, nothing like a pooch and his wee blankie. Our boys love their blankie too - we take it with us when we visit family for them to lie on.

·
Registered
714 Posts
aww how cute!!

my akita loves to steal our blankets off the couch and lay/sleep on them!
during the winter she has her own blanket next to the bed she loves to curl up in!
the huskies on the other hand, they dont need the blankets lol

·
Super Moderator
12,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought it was more of a "You'd better get a signed model release or your people will be hearing from my people" look.

You all are most kind not to mention Zeke's horrific haircut. Normally my daughter does a pretty decent job of it, but I think she used a hedge trimmer this time.

He's not in the least self-conscious about it, though.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I thought it was more of a "You'd better get a signed model release or your people will be hearing from my people" look.

You all are most kind not to mention Zeke's horrific haircut. Normally my daughter does a pretty decent job of it, but I think she used a hedge trimmer this time.

He's not in the least self-conscious about it, though.
LOL The pictures are so cute, I didn't notice the haircut. I keep thinking it might be nice to own a Giant Schnauzer or a Shih Tzu at some time in my life. My inability to do a decent doggy hairdo is partly what is keeping me from doing that.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Really cute pictures, they look so cozy like "why are you interrupting my nap time again??" :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
QUOTE]

Hehe:D

Didn't even notice the haircut btw.

·
Registered
715 Posts
To me, the pictures of Zeke look like he is in a boat. My puppy is always taking naps

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
The irony of necro-bumping a thread by a mod whose been on a necro-bump locking cruscade lately is not lost on me.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
You're dogs aren't spoiled are they...ok, their not technically yours but hey, they are spoiled! Mine have blankies and pillows (on the bed no less) so I can't talk. I just think they look too uncomfortable on the floor! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts