Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited!
Friday, I will be picking up my "rescue" from Denver airport! :cool:

I'm a member of another forum and he is being re-homed to me from the east coast.
He's a Golden Retriever, a breed on my "eventually" list, which is lucky for me, and is currently staying at another forum members home waiting to be shipped (pending the health cert) - I can't wait!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
w00t! What is your new baby?!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I read about this on the other forum - it's great of you to take him in like you are. I'm sure he'll fit right in with your crew.

Pictures of course, would also be great :)

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Way to go ACamp! It's such a great ending for Boris. I hope it all works out well, but it sounds like he's doing pretty good so far.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG, Sizzle's here! lol...

We're very excited to see him come here, and happy he's gotten a 2nd chance and that everyones been so helpful in getting him out here.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Congrats! I had to go on the other forum to read all about it...It's a good thing your doing and I hope Boris does well with you and your family. :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Haha I too went over and snooped to see what you were up to. Can't wait to see pics of the new addition. :) GSD, APBT and Golden.. that sounds like a great crew! :)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah kind of lop-sided sounding isn't it...and all "big" dogs...lol.
When we got Lacey hubby and I discussed wanting a Golden, but we didn't really want to go and research a good breeder at this point knowing that we were going to be moving soon from NY. Things worked out though, and I'd much rather have an adult dog than a "walk and poop" puppy. :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh Congrats! I am so happy to hear another fine dog will have a good home. :) Good job AC!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thank you very much for opening your hearts to a homeless dog.

I'm sure he'll return the favor!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quick update, Boris will be here tomorrow evening! Let's all cross our fingers for good pickup weather and a smooth trip!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congrats!! You too excited to sleep tonight?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boris is on his flight and will be here in a few hours :) Photos to follow!

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Boris is SO lucky. I love how the members ALWAYS step in to help! Dont forget pics!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Good luck Boris! I'm sure he'll love it at your house. :) I came to the other forum a bit too late to get the whole story, but I got the general idea and you're doing a great thing.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.