Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from work today thinking I could get a quick jog in...

Only to realize...I don't have a dog to jog with :eek:

With DH home, he took them both running this morning, then to the park around noon, played fetch with them in the afternoon, and we're meeting a friend at the club to do agility in about two hours, so I really should've take them again...

It's at least partially that the heat takes it out of them, but with two energetic dogs the last thing I expected was to reach a day, while they are both still young and healthy, when I had no one to jog with me!

I think we need to coordinate schedules better or something...

No interest:

Nope, nothing here either:

*sigh*

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

·
Banned
335 Posts
I have TFTs and a Collie that would happily help you get run in. (It wouldn't necessarily be a nice organized jog, however . . .) :D

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Upendi said you can come pick her up. ;)

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Erm...thanks for all the running partner offers lol. :p

Turns out Kim was game after all, once she knew what was on offer...so we did a run, went to agility, and then she still had fun wrestling w/ her doggie BF afterward, lol.

Webster was toast though. Little guy is more of a sprinter than a distance runner, and DH wore him plumb out.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
This has nothing to do with jogging, but I couldn't help but notice how long and pointy both dogs' faces look in those pictures. Very classic silhouettes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts