Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch the premier of AHC: hotel? how did you like it? or if you didnt, why?

I loved it! I think it is going to be much better than freak show, which I didnt enjoy at all.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I don't know how I feel about it yet. Jessica Lange was my favorite part of all the other seasons. I don't like Lady Gaga.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I have seen all seasons up 'til now but I'm a little reluctant to watch because I heard there was an unnecessary horrible rape scene... I don't really want to support a show that isn't sensitive towards the victims of rape. Idk though. On the fence since I haven't seen the scene for myself to judge whether or not I would find it offensive.

That, and my favorite actress is gone now so :(

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have seen all seasons up 'til now but I'm a little reluctant to watch because I heard there was an unnecessary horrible rape scene... I don't really want to support a show that isn't sensitive towards the victims of rape. Idk though. On the fence since I haven't seen the scene for myself to judge whether or not I would find it offensive.

That, and my favorite actress is gone now so :(
I think it would have been cool if they had Jessica Lange playing the character that buys or goes partner on the hotel with lady Gaga's character , that would've been awesome!!!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one looks like its turning out to be pretty good, but I hope they dont start slipping and rely on lady gaga to be the sole selling point. that would sell everyone (her included) short.

Also kathy bates, as always, was awesome haha.

White below:

Though I dont understand that scene where kathy bates' character pushes that chick out the window (sorry still learning the characters names LOL) was that a flashback or what?

end white.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
White

so that was like a flashback? Because I was kind of confused about that whole thing when they first started getting into it lol. So I guess that guy that is with Lady Gaga is iris is sun and she works there to keep an eye on him I suppose

End white.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well, my friend got me hooked on this show! Damn it! I can barely keep up with what I watch and record now!! I miss Jessica Lange too, great actress! Is there any role Kathy Bates doesn't do well at? I was a bit disappointed with the first show but will stick with it and see how this story line develops. Odd characters, a lot of sex and violence. I think Lady Gaga is perfect fir the part she has been cast in but I too hope she doesn't dominate the whole show. I liked Freak Show. Lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
White below

Yes definitely a flash back, but I'm confused on the situation. She pushed her out of the window and she died? At least I think she died. The son overdosed and died also, so are they reenacting from season 1 murder house? They died but are still living in the hotel as spirits? My mind is running lol

End.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I thought it was decent and I'm not hooked yet but also didn't dislike it. It felts like it's off to a bit too slow of a start for me with maybe too much background info put into the first episode, but maybe it will grow on me.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I fell asleep when there was half an hour left last night. 11:30pm is late for me haha. It was decently entertaining though. I'm starting to warm up to Lady Gaga. I like her white eye brows lol.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
White:

OHHHH so Lady Gaga's character and the others with her are vampires! NOW everything makes more sense haha. Well, I guess its not too far off since we have had demon-possessed nuns, witches, freaks and spirit collectors in this series haha.

end of white.

·
Registered
264 Posts
White

Ahh I knew it had something to do with her character! The episode started off kind of boring but picked up at the end! My number one question was what is up with room 64 and why is it only that room! lol glad I know now.

End

1 - 20 of 27 Posts