Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is just amazing. This dog was rescued from a shelter. The connection between the owner and dog is incredible. If any of you are familiar with Dressage w/horses, you'll really appreciate this. It gets really good after 1 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknEaZHHbhc#

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
That is by far the best routine I've seen to date. She uses Dressage movements and it works beautifully.

Awesome! Thank you for sharing

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
So Cool! Piaffe Passage, one and two tempi lead changes in a dog, how amazing and fun to watch. I love it. I was even impressed with the half pass. lol my dog would be stepping all over me. For people who say you can't get a close bond to a rescued dog, this should be an eye opener. :) Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
So Cool! Piaffe Passage, one and two tempi lead changes in a dog, how amazing and fun to watch. I love it. I was even impressed with the half pass. lol my dog would be stepping all over me. For people who say you can't get a close bond to a rescued dog, this should be an eye opener. :) Thanks for posting it.
Inga, when I first opened the video and saw her in her show gear, I was thinking 'that's weird'. Then I understood why. :D

Great Pax de Deux!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts