Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man... today was just too perfect, the weather was WONDERFUL!!! So at the last minute, James and I decided to pack up and go to the beach... it was Guera's turn this time... so my gal had a blast.

OKAY... LOL... My HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! I finally got brave enough to go out in a BIKINI!!! :eek: (It's such a scary word!) After working my butt off and losing 38 lbs... I finally did it. James had bought it for me a while back and gave me a set date to get comfy in it (July 4th), but it came alot sooner! haha!

Hey, I do not have the perfect Bikini Body WHATSOEVER! But I think I at least pulled it off a bit! (Sigh James was having himself a field day! LOL! He was so happy)
Especially after all I've done to get here... I've never been happier... now if only I can knock off 15 more lbs!

Here's our beach day!
Testing out the water... oooh it was like bath water! So perfect! Finally!

Getting comfy with what I have on after James' persistence...

Guera with daddy! Is it play time yet?!

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WOOT AND WE WERE OFF!!!
Guera was just having so much fun... she kinda forgot about her hatred of water! haha!

One of my faves!

Man... sometimes the sun hit just perfect while taking the pics... then other times it was all bleh

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LoL... just had to put this here to remind myself where I started at...
EEEK EEK EEEEK EEEK! :eek: LoL!
October 2008

Pheww...
Nessa

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Wow! You look Grrrrrrrr-reat! You really do... The before and afters are such a shock... I'm proud of you for gettin' out there in a bikini! You're my hero, but you'll never catch me even dead in one! lol!

Guera looks like she was reminiscing on her puppy days... Love the one with her back legs stretched out, like she was posing with you! lol!

You and James look so perfect together. ; )

·
Registered
487 Posts
You look beautiful! I assumed this was going to be some kind of joke about someone dressing their dog up in a bikini! I was thinking, there are some things you just *shouldn't* do! But this was a nice surprise. Good for you!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah, I thought Guera was going to be wearing the bikini. LOL You look great! Congratulations! And it looks like a VERY fun day.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congratulations! You look great! Looks like you all had a fun day. Your pictures always make me wish I lived near a beach.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
You look amazing!........ok you have to give up your secrete :D

.I wish there was a beach like that around here ..you all look like your having a blast!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Wow. You can see such a big difference in the before and afters. Especially in your face! Wow. Good for you.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Fair enough. Congrats again!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
wow Nessa you look great! I love your bikini too!
Guera looks like she had a blast, and I'm very jealous of your beach and great weather!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts