Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have 15 houndies of our own + two senior fosters...here's a shot of all of them as I went to check the mailbox...

I need to take the camera with me so I can get a shot from the front!

And for those who love black dogs...here's all of ours:

Hound Hineys are adorable!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love the pics.

What is the furrier one on the end? Is that a borzoi?
That's Wuzho, our resident staghound (think: a blend of deerhounds and greyhounds). Staghounds are a type of longdog (sighthound mix). He's more like a fuzzy greyhound. Sometimes I call him our Rasta Grey LOL

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
wow, I have always wondered what your pack of dogs looked like. They are beautiful! Thanks for posting!

·
Administrator
12,703 Posts
Holy hound-dog! That's a buncha hounds.

When I have even 4-5 dogs in the yard, the only way I can get them all in one picture is to get on thge outside of the fence. Then they all line up to see what I'm up to.

·
Registered
12,594 Posts
LOL Love the picture! Can't wait to see one from the front. There is something to be said for a breed of dogs that Pack well together. 15 Rotties in a picture together could be a bit of a challenge. Then again, I have had 7 without issue and was told I was crazy to have them all together at any time. Hopefully some day, I can afford to try having 15 together. :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I just got the sesame street songs in my mind: 1 of these things are not like the other...:rolleyes:

Great pictures!!! I wanna move in with you!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I love your pics! Hound Hinds are THEmost muscular... they are soo beautiful! Look at my skinny butts!

Yep they are nothing compared to your muscle masters! I absolutely love em! P.S. Are any of them Galgo? I think that's the name.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Snuggles - I live out in the country...no governmental dog limits to worry about here!

Yep they are nothing compared to your muscle masters! I absolutely love em! P.S. Are any of them Galgo? I think that's the name.

I love the dal pic!!! Esp cool against the snowy backdrop...

No galgos in the pack. Some are imported to this country every year, but I prefer to stay focused on greyhounds and lurchers in this country that need a home. Once that's taken care of, maybe I'll consider a galgo. Plus, the temperament of a retired racer really suits my lifestyle.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.