Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have 15 houndies of our own + two senior fosters...here's a shot of all of them as I went to check the mailbox...

I need to take the camera with me so I can get a shot from the front!

And for those who love black dogs...here's all of ours:

Hound Hineys are adorable!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love the pics.

What is the furrier one on the end? Is that a borzoi?
That's Wuzho, our resident staghound (think: a blend of deerhounds and greyhounds). Staghounds are a type of longdog (sighthound mix). He's more like a fuzzy greyhound. Sometimes I call him our Rasta Grey LOL

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
wow, I have always wondered what your pack of dogs looked like. They are beautiful! Thanks for posting!

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
Holy hound-dog! That's a buncha hounds.

When I have even 4-5 dogs in the yard, the only way I can get them all in one picture is to get on thge outside of the fence. Then they all line up to see what I'm up to.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOL Love the picture! Can't wait to see one from the front. There is something to be said for a breed of dogs that Pack well together. 15 Rotties in a picture together could be a bit of a challenge. Then again, I have had 7 without issue and was told I was crazy to have them all together at any time. Hopefully some day, I can afford to try having 15 together. :)

·
Registered
964 Posts
Wow. Seventeen dogs. Do you live in the city?

Our puppy trainer teacher has twelve dogs and some horses and such. She says her smallest dog is 45 pounds. She lives in the country.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Wonderful pictures!!! I love the Hound Hineys... 'specially the fuzzy one on the end. :D

Beautiful pack.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I just got the sesame street songs in my mind: 1 of these things are not like the other...:rolleyes:

Great pictures!!! I wanna move in with you!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I love your pics! Hound Hinds are THEmost muscular... they are soo beautiful! Look at my skinny butts!

Yep they are nothing compared to your muscle masters! I absolutely love em! P.S. Are any of them Galgo? I think that's the name.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Snuggles - I live out in the country...no governmental dog limits to worry about here!

Yep they are nothing compared to your muscle masters! I absolutely love em! P.S. Are any of them Galgo? I think that's the name.

I love the dal pic!!! Esp cool against the snowy backdrop...

No galgos in the pack. Some are imported to this country every year, but I prefer to stay focused on greyhounds and lurchers in this country that need a home. Once that's taken care of, maybe I'll consider a galgo. Plus, the temperament of a retired racer really suits my lifestyle.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
One of the coolest pictures I've ever seen on here. Like I've said before, you don't post enough pictures! :p This was definitely a treat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Greyhounds.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
LOL - I had to count them all just to be sure -- twice!. Like trying to find Waldo. Wonderful shots. Thanks for posting!

P.S. Black dogs rule!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts