Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Smidge is just about a week shy of 5 months!

Took these this past weekend :D

She's getting the hang of freestacking! And she ALWAYS wags her tail when she freestacks! Happy Little Smidge!

Hey, I EARNED the couch today! I worked hard!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Aw :3 My favorite!

You apparently had warmer weather than we did this passed weekend! lol

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
She is very pretty and I can see her growth. :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Smidge is beautiful! Of course she wags her tail while freestacking- she knows everyone looking at her is thinking how lovely she is.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love watching these babies grow! I like her front a lot more NOW than I did when I first picked her up. Croup looks good, really happy with topline. Rear angles are mellowing out, and I hope they continue to do so. Beautiful chest and underline, lovely tailset.

Two things I absolutely ADORE about this little bitch (aside from her social and relatively outgoing nature), are her feet, and her secondary sex characteristics.

Show Shepherds are notorious for FLAT hare feet. Hideous and not functional for their work. This little girl has tight, well arched toes of proper length, well padded and strong. Pasterns are also excellent. Nice and firm.

I love being able to look at this puppy, and know she is a bitch, but not feel she is over refined (as Mirada is). Feminine should not = weak.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
She's looking really good, any word on whether she is staying permanently or not? What happened to her eye area, the pink spot by her eye?

I love her head, she has so much expression. I'm sure you have already said, but when do you think her first show will be?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What happened to her eye area, the pink spot by her eye?
Injury while playing. She either ran into the fence, or a dog tagged her. We're just waiting for hair to grow back (I sure HOPE it grows back, since it's on her show side).

Her first show will be in May, at a specialty in Macedonia, OH.

And no, no word on her staying. Just working her for now ^_^

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Yeah it always seems to be on the show side that they get the scraps and scabs lol.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They do it to torture us

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lil waggy butt client dog! There are six German Shepherds in my house right now.

I. Love. It!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Lil waggy butt client dog! There are six German Shepherds in my house right now.

I. Love. It!
Wait, 6? Did I miss something, or were they never introduced? I have seen the 4, who are the other two. Or maybe I am forgetting them and you did say something about them?

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The other two just arrived Wednesday. Seven month old littermates.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You didn't miss a thread :) Don't have any good pics right now. Hopefully we'll do something in York that'll be picture worthy.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
She is looking very good. :) I Can't wait for photos of the other two. :D

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Smidge today, 3/6/12. The last two pics are free stacks :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts