Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have any experience with any pet products that help curb pet dander? I've heard of Allerpet, but not sure how well or if it works.

My stepson is allergic to the dogs, I read about shampoo and pet wipes for the dogs to cut down on dander, but I want to make sure they work before I spend the money.

Thanks!

darn!! No one has pet allergies on a pet forum? :(

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with any pet products that help curb pet dander? I've heard of Allerpet, but not sure how well or if it works.

My stepson is allergic to the dogs, I read about shampoo and pet wipes for the dogs to cut down on dander, but I want to make sure they work before I spend the money.

Thanks!

darn!! No one has pet allergies on a pet forum? :(

Thanks anyway.
I need to know as well the same thing. How are some ways that I can Eliminate my dogs dander. I just rescued her from the pound in Miami, Fl and there is no way that i can take her back!

and fuzzypuppies, dont worry my boyfriend is allergic! ;-)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know this is an old post but...

My 6yr old son would get REALLY puffy eyes when we first adopted our dogs (papillons). We took him to the Dr and she said he was allergic to them. My dogs spent a week at my friends house until I could get Allerpet liquid and Allersearch shampoo and an air purifier for my son. He seems fine now, no reactions to them. But I dont think he's allergic to dander, I think its only the saliva.

Allerpet is liquid that you wipe on the pet. Allersearch shampoo does have a slight smell to it, kind of like a flea shampoo. It doesnt smell like those other fruity shampoos. Not that strong, it doesnt bother me, just thought I'd mention it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts