Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have Titch and Finn's sis, Willow, visiting today and they all got new bandanas so i figured i'd get some pics of them all....and i think Kilt needs a "doggie modeling" job--took 18 pics all told and the only movement from her was when i changed position--eyes on the camera the whole time....

3 of the 1st set of pics

and 3 of the 2nd set

can you tell who's who?

the only one not related is Saoirse, she's adopted.....

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
That's like my dream house. Border collies EVERYWHERE!!

Kilt and Titch(I think) always stick out to me because of their gorgeous split faces. I'm assuming Willow is the pink bandana because that dog doesn't look familiar to me. Saoirse is purple bandana. Tirceo is green bandana. Who am I missing?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's like my dream house. Border collies EVERYWHERE!!

Kilt and Titch(I think) always stick out to me because of their gorgeous split faces. I'm assuming Willow is the pink bandana because that dog doesn't look familiar to me. Saoirse is purple bandana. Tirceo is green bandana. Who am I missing?
yep, right on all....the one you're missing is FinnAgin in the burgundy....and i'll tell ya, having 6 here is heaven to me.....but, unfortunately, i can't have that many permanently

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Boy, not easy to id them all! Titch and Kilt and Saoirse are easy but the others not so much. Kilt is hysterical - such focus. Definitely super model material!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts