Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Okay...went back today and have even more pics lol. Still no where near covering all the breeds that were there but hey...we're getting closer!

I'll try not to double up on breeds since there are already so many pics...

First up...the best of the Terv pics from yesterday, since Spicy wanted one (didn't get any new ones today):

A terrible pic of a certain GSD doing rally (I got a call from work as the run started and just barely snapped a pic at the end while still on the phone):

English Springer Spaniels (not sure what's up with the lip pinch...):

Labs:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Otterhound:

Irish Wolfhounds:

Swedish Valhunds:

Bearded Sheepdogs:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Puli

Cocker Spaniel:

Affenpinscher (this dog was adorable...his tail wagged like mad the whole time he was in the ring):

Australian Cattle Dogs:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Saluki:

Poms:

Great Pyr, looking exceptionally anxious:

American Foxhound:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Another Rhodesian, since the pic actually turned out halfway decent today:

Löwchen

Bouvier des Flandres

Schipperke:

*more*

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Bull Terriers (standard on the left, miniatures on the right):

And finally, a new Portie pics since yesterday's was exceptionally awful:

That's all, folks :) Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Nice job Shaina. Thanks for the pictures. :D

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Hey!! It's Delphi being a snotbucket! :D

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Thank you Madame! Glad you were there!! She doesn't look like a Sara, does she? :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
What beautiful dogs...I'm so glad you went and that you have a great camera :D

To Inga- My boyfriend is a HUGE rottie fan. Can't blame him, they're beautiful dogs. I often have envied people with the short coated breeds.

We've thought about maybe getting a rot after the samoyed puppy. Every time I see Carsten pictures (which I wish you would post some PUPPY pictures) I show the BF and he's like, "That's the next one..."

*giggle* He can show that one. ;)

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Prety. You hardy ever see piebald saluki's. Too bad you didn't get any Afghan pics though, but the ones you did get were all quite good.
Yeah I saw the Afghans show yesterday but my camera had died by then, and I didn't get to see them today. :(

When they run their hair (I hesitate to call it fur) it just amazing, lol...can't help but stop and stare.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
All great pics Shan ;)

AST looks good,bag guarding mastiff (pretending to be useful) looks good too.haha

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
All great pics Shan ;)

AST looks good,bag guarding mastiff (pretending to be useful) looks good too.haha
Thanks Pooches :)

Although I have to say the three pictured do not look all that Snazzy to me. Of course they seem to be a regionally popular breed.
They looks better in person...somehow the blurriness of the photo plus their kinda speckled coats somehow makes them look "clunkier" than they really were.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Oh wow, I can't wait for our AKC all breed to come here in June. Such great pics, I can't even pick a favorite lol thanks for sharing :)

·
Premium Member
8,893 Posts
Thanks Pooches :)

They looks better in person...somehow the blurriness of the photo plus their kinda speckled coats somehow makes them look "clunkier" than they really were.
Yea the Reds don't photograph as well as the blues....

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh wow, I can't wait for our AKC all breed to come here in June. Such great pics, I can't even pick a favorite lol thanks for sharing :)
I agree that they are all great pictures though I CAN pick a favorite. :D ;) :D

Good job Shaina. You must have been a clicking fool at that show with all the pics you took.

To Inga- My boyfriend is a HUGE rottie fan. Can't blame him, they're beautiful dogs. I often have envied people with the short coated breeds.

We've thought about maybe getting a rot after the samoyed puppy. Every time I see Carsten pictures (which I wish you would post some PUPPY pictures) I show the BF and he's like, "That's the next one..."

*giggle* He can show that one.
Yesterday 05:18 PM
Yeah sorry I can only post Carsten's past puppy pictures now. He is a big boy now. (well a little/big boy) There are days, I would give him to your boyfriend though. lol

41 - 60 of 72 Posts