Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics from our walk today (with my little sister too)

Lookit all the good dogs!

DSC_1481 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Group shot fail.

DSC_1493 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Ahhh that's better:

DSC_1500 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1305 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Nard!

DSC_1218 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Rose

DSC_1254 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

I'm failing at captions today

DSC_1266 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1267 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1314 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1385 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Lots more

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Those pictures are great! Your little dogs always put a smile on my face when I see them. :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Am loving the photographs! My all time favorite of toy sized dogs is the Epagneul nain Continental, without a doubt!

Is it just me, or does the dog on the eighth photo of your first post have a slightly different coat texture than the rest of the bunch?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Am loving the photographs! My all time favorite of toy sized dogs is the Epagneul nain Continental, without a doubt!

Is it just me, or does the dog on the eighth photo of your first post have a slightly different coat texture than the rest of the bunch?
Yes, it's awful! That's what I call old neutered man coat. Neutered him and his coat got all thick and wooly. Back in the day his coat was much nicer. I really wish we hadn't neutered him to be honest.

They are by far my favorite toy breed too (obviously). They're really fun little dogs.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Laurelin, I know it's been said MANY times... but you take amazing photos. They are always great. And of course, your dogs are adorable like always :)

Now that I have a dog, I wish I hadn't of gotten rid of my DSLR camera. My point & shoot and cell phone just don't produce that great of pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts