Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went in Southern France last week end and spent some time on the beach with Akira ^-^ He had a great time as he loves running free and he's an exceptional shiba inu so he can be let loose.

First at the park:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Absolutely beautiful!

·
Registered
487 Posts
That is a VERY pretty dog!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
AkiraleShiba;522000 [url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=398&u=11801668 said:
All of the pictures are great but this is the BEST. I love it. The bubble coming out of his mouth while he has the far away look in his eyes. It is like he is saying "Goodbye beach... until we meet again" lol
He is really a Beautiful dog.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Great pictures. Wow.. thank you so much for sharing. I hope Akira gets to go back to the beach soon, too, so I can see more pictures of him. :D

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Akira has turned out sooo beautiful!! So wonderful you get to travel as such to all these exotic places.. Really glad you share them with us!

Im glad to see that Filou willed some of his digging tendencies with Akira :p :D

·
Registered
926 Posts
Looks like Akira had a great time. Wonderful shots.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys :D

Akira has been depressed since we came back but we might bring him back to the beach this weekend however it will most propably be in the English Channel or maybe if we don't have time to a forrest.

Inga: I think you are right about the picture.

Digits: It's funny because Filou does not dig at all ! Aww I miss him so much I hope I can back home to Canada soon enough to spend some time with him (and my family of course :D)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts