Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take my dogs to the woods every morning to run and play in the lake which makes my car and house have wet dog smell. I put a blanket in the car and wash it and clean the inside each week and use Fabreeze which seems to work pretty good. What I'd like to get rid of is the wet dog smell in the house. Even though all bedding is washed each week and I use spray air freshners it's only temporarily. I open my patio door and windows as much as I can, but with weather getting hotter it'll be harder to do. Have any of you had any experience with using a plug in air freshner that worked? Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
691 Posts
The only plug in one I found to really work, yet isn't too overwhealming, is from Bath & Body Works. They are called "Wallflowers". They are more expensive than the Glade brand, but you can catch them on sale. I buy the seasonal ones on clearance and stock up when they have a sale.

I know you mentioned Febreze, other than that, I can't think of anything else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.