Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aiko getting cuddled in the yard by meeeeee.

Look at that happy face :)

He was too busy romping around and frolicking through the bushes that I couldn't get any pictures of him in action. But he played for about 30 minute (on leash) in our front yard.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Then he ate a treat for following the 'come' command! Yey good boy!

We went and explored the backyard for a bit. The gardners were fixing the ponds so we couldn't stay long. They got us wet when suddenly all the sprinklers came on around us!!

Agter a looooong day of play and exploring we settled down for a movie. Turned the fan on, cuz it was HOT. Lil Aiko perched himself right in front of it. On my shoulder.

Hey I think he likes it!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Very cute. I love poms...who knows once Oliver is about 1-2 years I may get a pomeranian friend for him. I love fluffy little dogs.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Ooooo Scratchy time. Yea... that feels good.

Thats our day we went to bed and he slept really well last night!!

Sorry for all the pics! They were so cute I had to post them all. ^_^

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Wow, he's such a cutie. I'd love to have a pomeranian--they are on my unreachable wish list. I love the way they look, but I'm allergic to dogs unless they don't shed. Don't get me wrong--I love my poodle boys! But I do enjoy seeing pom pics. :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ahhhh, he is SO cute!! He would be lovely to play with my little Roxy! They must be the same age? I'd love to get a Pom one day, I think my fiance would KILL me..Pomeranian..Papillon...they sound the same right? I'll just lie and tell him it's a fluffy Pap.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys! :D

He totally has a "smoochie" face. I know I can't stop kissing him. It drives him nuts sometimes. He's like, "Mom... stop it already....". lol.

lol PappyMom... they both start with P!! You can tell him that. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts