Aidan was fine yesterday morning. By 2 pm, he was limping. I checked his left front leg and foot, and there was no sign of a cause. Vet said to keep him calm and wait until Monday morning to bring him in, unless he got worse.
I got up at 5 a.m. and within an hour, both of Aidan's hind legs were hurting him, too.
We took him to the emergency vet. He tested positive for Lyme -- they knew he had it when we walked in the door, just by the way he was walking (hobbling; all hunched over).
He is on Doxycycline (antibiotic) and Previcox (pain). We go back on the 18th.