·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well damn, I guess so! :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
They are gorgeous and you can tell how loved they are ... and it's a great camera for sure. ;)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Yaaaaaaay new camera and Yaaaaaaaay new pictures!!!!
Pampered puppies is pampered! I <3 them!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! These were more just experimental pictures I took to test the waters of my new camera, but I bought it with the intent to get into some pet photography stuff :)

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Thank you! These were more just experimental pictures I took to test the waters of my new camera, but I bought it with the intent to get into some pet photography stuff :)
They were looking really good for just experimental pictures :eek:

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a Canon Powershot SX40 HS. It's a nifty little camera with more buttons and features then I know what to do with xD

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
It looks really nice! I was reading the description for it just now. I'm thinking of getting a new camera - but it probably won't be anytime soon since I'm saving for a puppy next year.

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Very very nice! ... Wish I had a new camera. :( That new camera makes Marlin look like he has some Rotti in him?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very very nice! ... Wish I had a new camera. :( That new camera makes Marlin look like he has some Rotti in him?
He's a purebred ACD, it's just he has weak ear cartilage so they don't stick up all the way like they should. It's cute, they bounce when he walks! LOL

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Marlin is a cutie anyways ..... sorry, I didn't realize that he was a pure ACD. I like the floppy ear thing :) ... I hope my dog's ears stay that way.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Marlin is a cutie anyways ..... sorry, I didn't realize that he was a pure ACD. I like the floppy ear thing :) ... I hope my dog's ears stay that way.
No worries, dude :3 I originally thought he might have a mix of some sort in him, but I'm being told by lots of ACD owners that he's pure and it's just an ear thing, which isn't an uncommon thing. Just poor breeding is all. Regardless, he's adorable and I kind of like the individuality and personality his ears give him :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts