Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a cockapoo for years I can’t spend more than $500 for one. I have checked every rescue every breeder every everything and can’t find any that I trust or can afford or local. My parents aren’t completely sold on getting one but they are getting there. I need advice on where I can get one or if you have any or know if anyone that is giving one away. I really want a female puppy but I’m not too picky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the advice! I’m only 12 right now so it will be a few years till I’m off to college and my sister will be able to take care of it by then. I plan to run my own animal rescue when I’m older. I just talked to my mom last night and she said she is ok with me getting a dog and I just have to talk my dad into it and he doesn’t really care if I get one or not. She has been looking for them at rescues and shelters and all that. We are headed home from Houston and I have been looking for them non stop. I’ve done everything in the past 4 years to earn money and I’m at $543 right now and I started at $0. I’m still trying to earn but it is hard during quarantine. My dad says he won’t let me spend $500 on a dog but that is the only reason I have money at all. I already have a lab but she lives outside and also 3 cats, chickens, ducks, and future goats. The only animals I have inside are fish and two parakeets (and my younger siblings) you might know our family from instagram (Ahtharpe) my brother deacon is pretty much famous. Anyways, my mom says she wants me to have something that I really really want. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a cockapoo. I’m also into havapoos, maltipoos, and basically any small poodle mixed breed but more than anything I just want a dog to love on and keep around. Please give me some more great advice. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts