Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Lucky (Beagle) is almost 12 years old..my baby...He started having some real sneezing spells and sounded almost congested at times. Then I noticed eye to look strange. Took him to vet and did antibiotics and nothing changed..noticed a very slight bulging of the eye and the pupil is not dialating. He is a dog with a history of allergies as well. We did an xray and there is a mass almost like behind his eye...and he only seems to breath air in and out of the one nostril. When he sneezed some blood came out but only when he sneezed...that was a week ago, havent seen any blood since. At this point we have him on a low dose steroid and pain meds, he is doing great...eating, walking, etc. Any advice...we are a at a loss and wondering what might come next..or what to do...I am just devastated but his quality of life is just fine right now...he is happy etc...I need advice, support, whatever you can offer, and I am thrilled to have found this forum. Thank you, Gina Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts