Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about the last 3 weeks or so, on the forum main page I have noticed that the "last post" time for each sub-forum seems to be out of whack. For example, it will indicate the last post as "22 hours ago", but when I open that sub-forum there will be much more recent posts. Prior to 3 weeks ago, and going back to the start of the new format, everything was fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or maybe it's just my computer / a problem on my end? I'm using Chrome.

Thanks.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I've noticed that as well. What I've taken to doing, instead of looking at the individual times, is just clicking on the 'new' tab up at the top, which does bring up a listing of the most recently updated threads.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BKmuttleycrew. Yes, your suggestion seems to be a good temporary solution.

Nice to know I'm not the only one and the problem isn't likely with my computer. Hopefully the admin will eventually rectify this if it actually is a problem on their end of things. If not, I can deal with the minor inconvenience it creates. There's bigger fish to fry these days, right?

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts