Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
To OP I have two male dogs both are intact. I prefer not to have my dogs neutered. I don't like how it affects their health. (just my opinion) I have never had any dog fights EVER. I have even had an intact female and never ended up with any accidental pregnancies. I don't really think you would need to have either or spayed/neutered. Now again this is my opinion and what I do and have done since owning dogs. About the sex of the dog. It doesn't really matter. I have introduced females and males before and they didn't get along and vice versa. It really just depends on your dogs and also the sex of the dog you are wanting. I have seen aggressive males with females, aggressive females with males. I have seen male vs male aggression and female vs female aggression. It would really just depend on the dogs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
@3GSD4IPO Well said... I would say male but I have had both situations. Sometimes my females hate each other and sometimes the males hate each other. Like I said it just depends on the dog. But I would still get a male.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts