Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to adopt a 4 months old stray dog from Iran and bring it to Sweden. I am a first time owner.
Is it easy to train and have it in an apartment?

·
Super Moderator
3,038 Posts
That's almost impossible to say unless you know the breed of the dog, and even then each dog is an individual and has their own personality and exercise requirements. Many people do live with stereotypical "not good for apartments" dogs in apartments, but they are willing to manage their dog and provide adequate exercise to keep the dog happy. It all depends on how much work and time you can put into the dog.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's almost impossible to say unless you know the breed of the dog, and even then each dog is an individual and has their own personality and exercise requirements. Many people do live with stereotypical "not good for apartments" dogs in apartments, but they are willing to manage their dog and provide adequate exercise to keep the dog happy. It all depends on how much work and time you can put into the dog.
Thank you very much for the answer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to adopt a 4 months old stray dog from Iran and bring it to Sweden. I am a first time owner.
Is it easy to train and have it in an apartment?
Yes Totally!

I live in India, and I've adopted 3 stray dogs!

Two of them were not even puppies.

But still, I was able to train them... and now they stay inside my house.

One of the dogs named "chikkoo" even gave birth to many puppies.

I did keep one of the puppies.

Now, it's 1 year old and fully trained.

If I can train and adopt 4 dogs, of course, you can train one stray dog and have it in an apartment.

You just need to show your dog some extra love!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts