Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all know how much I love pics... but my FAVE FAVES have to be Action shots & Profile or head shots!

In this thread I would like to see EVERY ONES ACTION SHOTS!!!
I've been seeing some GREAT ones lately, and would love to just see them in one place! So come on yall! Let's see your dogs having a blast!
(Add what ya have... and if you get more... keep on adding!)

I'll start with a few of my faves!

-This is now my siggy on my other forums *no size limit hehe* "With happiness... The sky's the limit..."

LOL! Putting on the brakes!

Sprinting!

More jumping! (Please ignore me in this pic! It was 35 lbs ago *blegh* lol)

As you can tell Callahan is the ATHLETE of the family!
So funny too cuz my sister is the Athlete of the two of us... and her gal Jade is a Lazy Chunky Butt! Haha!
few more!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I don't have too many action shots of Nubs since I'm the one that is normally making him run or jump.

From sun to snow...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last one for now! Saphron!

GREAT PICS DARKMOON!!! Glad you posted up! I love Nubs!
My fave of him is that last pics! So awesome! I'll be looking forward to more! Maybe when ya can get some help with the pics!
Thanks for posting!
Nessa

·
Registered
743 Posts
Love those pictures of Callahan! Wow he sure can jump!

Here's a few of mine. I don't have very many yet, I hope to get lots more this summer. All these are from this winter lol.

Posted this a second ago then realized you were posting more so I deleted it... here it is lol

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awe LOL! You didnt have to delete hun! But thanks for posting them right back up! I was like WAIT A MINUTE Wasnt there more pics a bit ago?! :confused:

LOL!
Oh those are great pics of your babies! I love seeing them in mid FUN RUN or mid gait! Cant wait to see some summer pics of your babies! I'll be looking forward to them!

Hehe and yea Callahan is a crazy launcher! He just loves to jump!
Nessa

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh Huskylvr THOSE ARE GREAT! Thanks so much for joining in and putting yours up!

Just look at Dakota's expression!!! That is what I mean by FOR THE LOVE OF FUN! Nothing but a happy face! Action shots are just the best! Captures the true love that the dog has for -exercising, running, jumping, just plain ol FUN!-

Keep em coming yall!
Nessa

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I love these pictures! The Dane pics are really terrific! Here are some of mine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh my goodness! That first one makes me think, "Can you ever be tall enough to hold a toy up for a Dane?" Answer is...YEP. What a capture, and the others are great too! Love the ears flying in the wind :) Beautiful Dane! The siblings is funny. I have siblings, and that's how they play! The one with the open mouth is hilarious! Saphron is really pretty, and look s as though gliding over the sea.

Nubs is totally tearing around for his toy...very cute. Handsome boy.

Jake looks like he loves to be chased with the ball! I have one that enjoys playing keep away too! They are having a blast!

Huskyluv those are great pics! Gorgeous Huskies! Nice to see them playing. I've never seen any before, they're wonderful!

FourIsCompany, beautiful pics and dogs! You know they are getting lots of love and play time :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm going to add a few to the mix.

I think I posted this already..but I really like it. You had to see him the way he entered the water... flying. Spotacus.

Maggie, Spotacus and Vicky - I got your neck, no I do.

I made a make-shift jump in my garage for fun, this is Vicky chasing a lure and jumping. Excuse the mess.

This is Shelby, my rescue, and Jasper, a breeder take back, playing in the yard.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Here are some of mine.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

Not sure if this last one is "action" enough but it's hilarious...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Jake looks like he loves to be chased with the ball! I have one that enjoys playing keep away too! They are having a blast!
Oh yes, he definitely loves to be chased with the ball :D He also likes to chase it himself, but he'll try and get me to chase him if he's feeling impish, which is quite often.

Darkmoon- love those pictures of Nubs! He looks great.

Huskyluv- Those are AMAZING! What great shots... Dakota is obviously enjoying himself! Beautiful husky.

AlaskaDals- I LOVE that picture of Spotacus. I find your Dals really breathtaking, absolutely gorgeous.

Cheetah- That last shot of Shippo is hilarious. I also like the one where it looks like he's making a U-turn to go after the ball!

Luvmyrotti- That second one is just awesome!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts