Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There were three abandoned puppies in a cemetery down the road from my house. It's 100 degrees, we are in a drought, and one had already died by the time I got off work to get them.

My neighbor has agreed to foster them until we can find a rescue, as the humane society said they can't help. I am waiting.to hear from a few rescues now. Any guess on breed? They are about three to four months, ten to fifteen lbs, maybe beagle mix?

Getting their vaccines and deworming started today, they look fat but its all belly, obviously worms. Their ribs, spines, and shoulders have no fat over them at all. People suck to dump the poor things out.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
oh those poor things! :( Im glad you saved them. They look like shepherd mixes to me.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Poor puppies! I definitely see hound, probably beagle, but the black muzzles/eyeliner . . . black mouth cur, maybe? The lower end of the size/weight for BMCs is 45 lbs and 16".

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Poor Babies! I am so glad you could save the ones who were still alive! :) People do more than suck sometimes!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts