Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To Bloomington! I'm going to meet Delphi tomorrow (Strauss is coming along)! She'll spend the night with me, then go back with the handler until the 18th, at which point Lobo and I will pick her up, and the 4 of us will be headed down to TX for the summer :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
So exciting! Best of luck with the meeting, I hope it all goes perfectly.

I do have to wonder also though, Texas in the summer?!?

·
Banned
7,942 Posts
Good for You Xeph! Waiting to hear from you! :D

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
So exciting! Best of luck with the meeting, I hope it all goes perfectly.

I do have to wonder also though, Texas in the summer?!?
Y'all, quit talking Xeph out of her trip down here, after all the convincing I've done. :p She's coming to visit and show Rittie (unless I find her a pet home) and I get Delphi snuggles YAY!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Yay! Congratulations, Xeph. Hope everything turns out fantastically.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Hey Xeph congrats! How long will you be in TX? I'm looking to move down hopefully by the end of July. I'll be in Burleson.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Cheetah - she'll be here through the end of july, I think - we're still finalizing the schedule. :p

Burleson's super-close, you'll have to come visit. I need a corgi fix SO BAD.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Have a safe trip :)...though I don't know if you'll see this unless you have internet at the hotel (or wherever you are staying).

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
LOL I feel so out of the loop :( everyone's talking about meeting and traveling and I'm all the way over here on the east coast by myself! :p

Congrats though, and enjoy. Can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh Xeph, I am so happy for you. I hope it all works out well. Good luck to all of you. I hope Strauss likes his new girlfriend/sister.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Cheetah - she'll be here through the end of july, I think - we're still finalizing the schedule. :p

Burleson's super-close, you'll have to come visit. I need a corgi fix SO BAD.
Aw man! I sure hope I make it to TX in time to see Xeph! If not, hopefully she's planning on coming back later on?

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
lol Only dog people can say that with a straight face and not think "ewwwwwww"
LOL Keechak, I had a moment of eww after I hit enter. lol Well, you all know what I meant. ;) :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts